HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » A call to action!

Thu Dec 15, 2016, 01:42 PM

A call to action!

Guys tRump is going to be certified in a few days! And all the discussions around here is about why we lost or what are we going to do in 2018/2020. How about we concentrate on the travesty of justice that will happen in a few days unless we act?!!? We need to make sure the electors do not certify tRump! At this point it has to be anybody but Trump!!! Obama needs to get involved to stop this! You (and me!) need to get involved to stop this. Call your congressman! Call on the media! Call on the President! Now is the time to act!

2 replies, 1714 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply A call to action! (Original post)
Joe941 Dec 2016 OP
NCTraveler Dec 2016 #1
OHfreePARTY Dec 2016 #2

Response to Joe941 (Original post)

Thu Dec 15, 2016, 01:46 PM

1. I see a lot of discussion about it.

"And all the discussions around here is about why we lost or what are we going to do in 2018/2020."

I believe that to be a seriously flawed statement.

Then again, I think the elector angle is pie in the sky unless something else breaks. Trump publicly asked for help from the Russians and most Americans saw it. They then went to the polls and voted for him.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Joe941 (Original post)

Thu Dec 15, 2016, 01:47 PM

2. Agreed but..

We can't flip electors without gop electors we must activate the never trump movement to push a division into the party and for a candidate like kasich or romney

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread