HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Two sleaze balls yukking ...

Wed Dec 28, 2016, 11:37 PM

Two sleaze balls yukking it up...for the first news conference in 3 months

Social media blew up when boxing promoter Don King appeared alongside Donald J. Trump while holding American and Israeli flags and wearing a giant button with Trump's face on it.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/312068-don-king-trump-will-help-end-israel-palestine-fight

Our country.

3 replies, 2418 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Two sleaze balls yukking it up...for the first news conference in 3 months (Original post)
pbmus Dec 2016 OP
The Velveteen Ocelot Dec 2016 #1
Tatiana Dec 2016 #2
lunasun Dec 2016 #3

Response to pbmus (Original post)

Wed Dec 28, 2016, 11:43 PM

1. It will be the ultimate kakistocracy under Trump.

Don Fucking King? So he's an expert on the Israel-Palestine situation? God help us all. Here are his brilliant and insightful comments:

“The Israeli flag is about peace, you know, peace in the Middle East,” he told reporters Wednesday at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla. "We want everyone to come together and as one unit and make things happen.”

“He’s the leader that can make it happen,” King added, waving a bundle of flags including the U.S. and Israeli flags. "It’s just great to be an American. And now with our leader, we’re going to make new days – make America great again.”

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to pbmus (Original post)

Wed Dec 28, 2016, 11:49 PM

2. It's like everyday brings a new outrage.

I'm not sure I can make it through 4 years of this.

Reply to this post

Response to Tatiana (Reply #2)

Thu Dec 29, 2016, 12:32 AM

3. Agree everyday another punch

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread