HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Watching Chuck Todd and L...

Fri Sep 5, 2014, 04:26 PM

Watching Chuck Todd and Luke Russert discussing Obama’s European Trip right now!!!

You know something... I’m surprised...Unless I missed something it was fairly good assessment..Normally these 2 guys are putrid ...... Anybody else watch??

7 replies, 1708 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to busterbrown (Original post)

Fri Sep 5, 2014, 04:39 PM

1. I thought the discussion would be too far to the right

so I immediately turned it off. Now I wish I had given them a chance. I guess I am the biased one this time.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Sep 5, 2014, 04:44 PM

2. Something is going on and it started with Morning Joe. I wonder if they realize the crazy on the

right is a losing way to go and they are going to lean left...I'm just speculating but Joe has been pretty reasonable lately..Scary! Maybe it's rubbing off..

Reply to this post

Response to monmouth3 (Reply #2)

Fri Sep 5, 2014, 08:47 PM

4. Just wait until the three of them get together this Sunday.

Chuck Toad, Little Russ Entitlement, and Joe Scab, all on the new "Meet The Republicans" show. Count me out.

Reply to this post

Response to monmouth3 (Reply #2)

Sat Sep 6, 2014, 10:18 AM

5. I agree with you. Of course, we've been saying this all along and I must say I find it

convenient that NOW at long last and after so much damage was done by the RW, they no longer ignore the progressive view (which is the sane view).

But I better not hear "extremists on both sides" coming out of their mouths...I'm afraid my TV would suffer irreparable damage...

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 5, 2014, 04:46 PM

3. I turned it right off.

Toad was telling the world what Obama was thinking. How would you know, Toad??? How would you presume to know?

Reply to this post

Response to grasswire (Reply #3)

Sat Sep 6, 2014, 10:18 AM

6. Oh, these people are surrounded by their own toadies who tell them what they want to

hear. They are in their own bubble...

Reply to this post

Sat Sep 6, 2014, 07:26 PM

7. Those two discussing foreign policy is the intellectual level of watching Abbot and Costello

discussing Whose on First.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread