HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » I cannot believe the clow...

Wed Sep 16, 2015, 11:58 PM

I cannot believe the clown bus is in full throttle! Did

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by uppityperson (a host of the 2016 Postmortem forum).

anyone look at the GOP Debate, they are horrible. I wanted to look because you need to be informed to be able to argue how assholery the GOP candidates are. I am so glad Trump got a bit of push back, but Cruz is still bootlicking, what a sell out.

Please let me know how you feel. Me, I believe a republican will never get into the White House in the near future.

2 replies, 433 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I cannot believe the clown bus is in full throttle! Did (Original post)
akbacchus_BC Sep 2015 OP
vadermike Sep 2015 #1
uppityperson Sep 2015 #2

Response to akbacchus_BC (Original post)

Thu Sep 17, 2015, 12:06 AM

1. Horrible

They are all ducking batshit and the scary thing is one of them next year will get at least 45 percent if the vote. I think they have at least a 50 percent chance to win. I hope I am wrong but the Dems are helping them win. We must fight and vote !! Looks like Trump won the debate according to the polls so far. Out country is fucked

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to akbacchus_BC (Original post)

Thu Sep 17, 2015, 12:09 AM

2. Locking, does not meet GDP SOP, please repost in GD as that is for Repub primary

Statement of Purpose

A forum for general discussion of the
Democratic
presidential primaries.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink