HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Groups » Bernie Sanders (Group) » Bernie spokespersons need...

Wed Mar 9, 2016, 09:37 AM

Bernie spokespersons need to push super delegate issue every time they speak, imo!

The count is being shoved down tv viewers' throats to discourage Bernie voters. Sometimes, the delegate count (including super delegates) is put on the screen, and super delegates are never even mentioned.

They know if Bernie wins the pledged delegates, there will be a revolution if super delegates put Hillary over the top.

3 replies, 1262 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Bernie spokespersons need to push super delegate issue every time they speak, imo! (Original post)
TexasMommaWithAHat Mar 2016 OP
dana_b Mar 2016 #1
TexasMommaWithAHat Mar 2016 #2
ALBliberal Mar 2016 #3

Response to TexasMommaWithAHat (Original post)

Wed Mar 9, 2016, 09:59 AM

1. it's not even the popular vote

it's the pledged delegates. Hopefully the popular vote will coincide for whomever wins otherwise it looks weird.

Didn't Obama win the pledged delegates but not the popular vote in 2008? My memory is fuzzy.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to dana_b (Reply #1)

Wed Mar 9, 2016, 10:02 AM

2. Absolutely right.

I typed that bc (before coffee)!

Thanks! I'm going to change it.

Reply to this post

Response to dana_b (Reply #1)

Wed Mar 9, 2016, 11:06 AM

3. In 08 Clinton repeatedly included Michigan and Florida votes even tho Obama

Wasn't on the ballot (per DNC direction candidates were not to compete in MI and FL due to these two states breaking rules setting primary dates too early) Edwards and Obama took the proper steps to remove their names from the ballot not so Cinton

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread