HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Groups » Bernie Sanders (Group) » MA Sanders Voters File Su...

Thu Mar 31, 2016, 11:58 AM

MA Sanders Voters File Suit Against Bill Clinton for Campaigning Inside Polling Stations

Claiming the harm suffered was neither "trivial nor inconsequential," a group called MA Sanders Voters and Volunteers Disenfranchised by Bill Clinton has announced they have officially filed suit against former president Bill Clinton and MA Secretary of State William Galvin for "vote dilution" on the day of the Massachusetts Democratic primary.

The complaint has been filed by a plaintiff member of the group in Boston Federal District Court. The suit asks that the judge award all MA Democratic delegates to Bernie Sanders as a remedy and a deterrent to the alleged violations of voting law by Bill Clinton and the MA Secretary of State, who allowed Clinton's activity inside the 150 foot boundary declared by MA law as off-limits to campaigning by candidates and their supporters.

http://hubpages.com/politics/MA-Sanders-Voters-File-Suit-Against-Bill-Clinton-for-Campaigning-Inside-Polling-Stations

4 replies, 959 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply MA Sanders Voters File Suit Against Bill Clinton for Campaigning Inside Polling Stations (Original post)
leftcoastmountains Mar 2016 OP
BernieforPres2016 Mar 2016 #1
k8conant Mar 2016 #2
corkhead Mar 2016 #4
monmouth4 Mar 2016 #3

Response to leftcoastmountains (Original post)

Thu Mar 31, 2016, 12:19 PM

1. I don't believe Bill Clinton should have the right to vote or be allowed near a polling place

As a result of committing perjury, he surrendered his licenses to practice law before the Supreme Court and in the states of Arkansas and New York. That puts him in the same category as a convicted felon in my book.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Mar 31, 2016, 12:20 PM

2. Sadly this won't change the "democratic" results

and shilling Bill will keep on keeping on.

Reply to this post

Response to k8conant (Reply #2)

Thu Mar 31, 2016, 12:31 PM

4. This photo has forever altered my opinion of him, and not for the better.

It was beneath the dignity of the office in my opinion

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 31, 2016, 12:27 PM

3. His arrogance is outstanding..n/t

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread