HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Groups » Bernie Sanders (Group) » Some helpful info for Wyo...

Sun Apr 10, 2016, 12:04 AM

Some helpful info for Wyoming delegates and democrats in general

First off, for those concerned about surrogate (absentee) votes that went overwhelming for Clinton; they do not require a proxy (matter of fact proxy's are not allowed) so a fellow with a box is technically fine. But keep in mind that Wyoming is one of the 32 State parties that signed onto the campaign money laundering scheme in which Clinton's billionaire donors give money to those states and they kick it immediately into Hillary Super PACs and the DNC and all surrogate voters were instructed to send them directly to the state party. Read into that what you like, I'll withhold all conspiracy theories...at great strain.

More at...
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4e4n3l/some_helpful_info_for_wyoming_delegates_and/

6 replies, 511 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Some helpful info for Wyoming delegates and democrats in general (Original post)
leftcoastmountains Apr 2016 OP
Mike__M Apr 2016 #1
leftcoastmountains Apr 2016 #2
nc4bo Apr 2016 #3
eridani Apr 2016 #4
eridani Apr 2016 #5
hopemountain Apr 2016 #6

Response to leftcoastmountains (Original post)

Sun Apr 10, 2016, 12:37 AM

1. I vaguely remember

seeing something on FB regarding some voters here in WA receiving caucus surrogate forms with instructions to sign and send in if they couldn't go to the caucus, and Clinton's name was already filled in.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Mike__M (Reply #1)

Sun Apr 10, 2016, 12:01 PM

2. That maybe what happened here.

They took these ballots to old folks homes and had them sign them.

Reply to this post

Response to leftcoastmountains (Reply #2)

Sun Apr 10, 2016, 12:46 PM

3. I'm reminded of the saying "nice guys finish last". nt

Reply to this post

Response to Mike__M (Reply #1)

Sun Apr 10, 2016, 10:55 PM

4. No--Clinton's name wasn't filled in, but there were postage paid envelopes to the state party

I think older and consistent voters were tqrgeted--both I and my husband got one.

Reply to this post

Sun Apr 10, 2016, 10:58 PM

5. In one county, 600 or so of 700 or so total Clinton supporters were from surrogate ballots

The fact of surrogate affidavits isn't suspicious, but those total numbers sure the hell are. No precinct in WA State had more than a third or so of the votes come from surrogates.

Reply to this post

Mon Apr 11, 2016, 01:25 AM

6. it seems the dnc & billaryites

believed sanders would be losing by now because this will surely boomerang at the state convention when cameras, reporters, observers and other witnesses or recorders of any indications of fraud will be numerous. and, the fraudulently acquired delegates will not be present.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread