HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Groups » Bernie Sanders (Group) » Tow Truck Driver Leaves W...

Thu May 5, 2016, 01:34 AM

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Woman With Disabilities On Side Of Highway Because She Supports Bernie

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/tow-truck-driver-refuses-to-help-bernie-supporter_us_572a75b4e4b096e9f090403f/amp

This is just awful. People are supposed to help people in need. I also have Crohn's so this really pisses me off!

3 replies, 762 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Tow Truck Driver Leaves Woman With Disabilities On Side Of Highway Because She Supports Bernie (Original post)
jpmonk91 May 2016 OP
Fawke Em May 2016 #1
jpmonk91 May 2016 #2
deepestblue May 2016 #3

Response to jpmonk91 (Original post)

Thu May 5, 2016, 01:52 AM

1. Because it's soooo "Christian" to leave a woman on the side of the road.

BTW, that dude will see a big drop in business: Asheville is Bernie Country.

I'm lucky to live in the only part of the South that voted with Bernie: East Tennessee and Western North Carolina.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Fawke Em (Reply #1)

Thu May 5, 2016, 02:02 AM

2. I love the mountains

I live in Raleigh. I want to live in Asheville.i also visit Asheville a lot with my family. Also I have Crohn's and it's not a walk in the park. It's very tough to deal with.

Reply to this post

Response to jpmonk91 (Original post)

Thu May 5, 2016, 02:11 AM

3. Bernie

These are the kinds of moments that would happen much less in a Bernie Presidency. His kindness and goodness washes over people when they just take a moment to stop, breathe, and take in what he is all about. People (myself included in the past) have been utterly hoodwinked by the largest corporates on many many issues. Thank you Bernie for the re-awakening.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread