HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Groups » Bernie Sanders (Group) » A sea change in-

Tue Oct 20, 2015, 09:30 AM

A sea change in-

Canada https://news.yahoo.com/canadian-election-could-see-trudeaus-son-become-pm-040427930.html , The canuks got rid of their version of the "Republican Con-servatives" Are the people in america awake/aware enough to do the same? I sure hope so.

7 replies, 877 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply A sea change in- (Original post)
ruffburr Oct 2015 OP
JackInGreen Oct 2015 #1
SoapBox Oct 2015 #3
Ed Suspicious Oct 2015 #6
Erich Bloodaxe BSN Oct 2015 #2
SoapBox Oct 2015 #4
Enthusiast Oct 2015 #7
Android3.14 Oct 2015 #5

Response to ruffburr (Original post)

Tue Oct 20, 2015, 09:33 AM

1. You and me and baby makes three

I dread the idea of a false liberal entering office with hope and turning it into a further auction house, all the while telling us how good and progressive they are, and their fans toeing the line.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to JackInGreen (Reply #1)

Tue Oct 20, 2015, 10:01 AM

3. Oh how you said a mouthful.

Wake the hell up America!

Reply to this post

Response to JackInGreen (Reply #1)

Tue Oct 20, 2015, 11:36 AM

6. It is almost more scary to me than a Republican. We will be on guard against a Republican's

attempt's to corrupt the political process. We will defend the actions of a Democrat who does so. This is terrifying and makes for an incredibly difficult decision if that decision ever comes to necessity.

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 20, 2015, 10:00 AM

2. My favorite part of that story...

Harper had said he would step down if his party didn't win the most seats. Former colleagues of Harper said he would be personally devastated to lose to a Trudeau, the liberal legacy he entered politics to destroy. Harper's long-term goal was to kill the widely entrenched notion that the Liberals the party of Pierre Trudeau and Jean Chretien are the natural party of government in Canada, and to redefine what it means to be Canadian.

Canada's long nightmare is over. May America get a breath of fresh air not seen in over a generation.

Reply to this post

Response to Erich Bloodaxe BSN (Reply #2)

Tue Oct 20, 2015, 10:04 AM

4. Remember..

Was it Turd Blossom (Rove) or whoever, that predicted a permanent RePuke status in the White House and Congress?

America needs to get a clue and make Bernie our President...then, time to clean house of all these TeaTerrorists at all levels of Federal, State and Local governments.

Reply to this post

Response to Erich Bloodaxe BSN (Reply #2)

Wed Oct 21, 2015, 07:28 AM

7. PLUS ONE, a whole bunch!

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 20, 2015, 11:26 AM

5. We could do it with Sanders, but not Clinton

The ennui by independents and Democrats when it comes to a Clinton nomination nearly guarantees the GOP nutbird-of-Amerikkka will win. If we had a real push (perhaps with real leaders in the DLC/DNC) to throw these bums out, rather than this suppression-in-favor-of-Clinton, we might have a chance.

Canadians can show us the way, but until we can say no to the corporate tools ruining our party, we are lambs to the slaughter.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread