HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Democratic Primaries (Forum) » NEW Fox News poll: Biden...
Undecided 37%
Elizabeth Warren19%
Joe Biden14%
Kamala Harris9%
Bernie Sanders8%

Sun Jun 16, 2019, 09:47 AM

NEW Fox News poll: Biden beats Trump 49-39, leads Dems (32 to Sanders 13, Warren 9)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-democrats-want-a-steady-leader-biden-leads-trump-by-10-points

Former Vice President Joe Biden is still, by far, the leader in the Democratic Partyís presidential nomination race. His lead reflects the mood of the party, as Democratic primary voters want someone who will unite Americans, provide steady leadership, and who has high ethical standards. In addition, while Democrats best President Trump in hypothetical matchups and keep his support at 41 percent or lower, none of the challengers hits 50 percent.

-snip-

Biden tops the list of Democratic contenders with 32 percent support among primary voters. Bernie Sanders trails at 13 percent, Elizabeth Warren at 9 percent, and Pete Buttigieg and Kamala Harris both at 8 percent. Next is Beto OíRourke at 4 percent, Cory Booker at 3 percent, and Amy Klobuchar and Andrew Yang each garner 2 percent. Julian Castro, John Delaney, Tulsi Gabbard, Kirsten Gillibrand, and Tim Ryan receive 1 percent a piece.

Since March, Sanders is down 10 points, while Buttigieg (+7), Warren (+5), and Biden (+1) have gained ground.

-snip-

Biden tops Trump by 10 points (49-39 percent) and Sanders is up by nine (49-40) -- both of these leads are outside the pollís margin of error. Warren has a two-point edge over Trump (43-41), and Harris (42-41) and Buttigieg (41-40) are up by one (within the margin of error).

-snip-

Much more about the poll at that Fox News link, and full details here:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-6-16
If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Joe Biden

3 replies, 625 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply NEW Fox News poll: Biden beats Trump 49-39, leads Dems (32 to Sanders 13, Warren 9) (Original post)
highplainsdem Jun 16 OP
DownriverDem Jun 16 #1
BlueWI Jun 16 #3
Cha Jun 16 #2

Response to highplainsdem (Original post)

Sun Jun 16, 2019, 10:24 AM

1. Beating trump

is all that matters. This is why I support Biden. These are very dangerous times. We can't take a chance on a candidate that can't win just because we like them.
Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DownriverDem (Reply #1)

Sun Jun 16, 2019, 09:51 PM

3. Sanders is only one point down from Biden in the Trump matchup.

If beating Trump is all that matters, is Sanders your second favorite candidate?
Undecided

Reply to this post

Response to highplainsdem (Original post)

Sun Jun 16, 2019, 01:35 PM

2. K!

Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread