HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » Democratic Primaries (Forum) » Clint Eastwood Endorses M...
Joe BidenCongratulations to our presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden!

Sat Feb 22, 2020, 06:41 PM

Clint Eastwood Endorses Mike Bloomberg For President In WSJ Interview, Gives Props To #MeToo

Clint Eastwood Endorses Mike Bloomberg For President In WSJ Interview, Gives Props To #MeToo Movement

Clint Eastwood, who spoke at the 2012 Republican National Convention and endorsed Donald Trump in 2016, is apparently switching sides, endorsing Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg.

The 89-year-old actor/director was interviewed by the Wall Street Journal on a wide range of topics, but his most surprising was the political endorsement he handed out.

“The best thing we could do is just get Mike Bloomberg in there,” Eastwood said. He claimed to be a Libertarian who respected other ideas, but said he would like to see President Donald Trump act “in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names.”

https://deadline.com/2020/02/clint-eastwood-endorses-mike-bloomberg-for-president-wsj-1202866163/

I hope this isn't some wingnut site, but I found this quite odd and unexpected after his moronic "empty chair" routine at the '12 RNC.
If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Joe Biden

2 replies, 480 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Clint Eastwood Endorses Mike Bloomberg For President In WSJ Interview, Gives Props To #MeToo (Original post)
Dem2 Feb 2020 OP
PatSeg Feb 2020 #1
ChubbyStar Feb 2020 #2

Response to Dem2 (Original post)

Sat Feb 22, 2020, 06:44 PM

1. Yeah

After the 2012 republican convention, I'm not sure Clintwood is doing Bloomberg a favor by endorsing him.
Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Dem2 (Original post)

Sat Feb 22, 2020, 06:47 PM

2. Clint needs to sit down in his fucking chair

Shut up and take a nap.
Undecided