HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Democratic Primaries (Forum) » Joe's Story and More
Undecided 48%
Joe Biden38%
Bernie Sanders14%

Thu Apr 25, 2019, 09:14 AM

Joe's Story and More

From Scranton to Wilmington to the White Houseówith thousands of train rides in between.

ďDuring my adolescent and college years, men and women were changing the countryóMartin Luther King, Jr., John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedyóand I was swept up in their eloquence, their conviction, the sheer size of their improbable dreams.Ē

"We have too often allowed our differences to prevail among us. We have too often allowed ambitious men to play off those differences for political gain. We have too often retreated behind our differences when no one really tried to lead us beyond them."

"The United States Constitution says We the People. Not We the Donors."

Read Joe's Story Here

Joe's Vision For America: America is an idea.

An idea that goes back to our founding principle that all men are created equal. Itís an idea thatís stronger than any army, bigger than any ocean, more powerful than any dictator. It gives hope to the most desperate people on Earth. It instills in every single person in this country the belief that no matter where they start in life, thereís nothing they canít achieve if they work at it.

Weíre in a battle for the soul of America. Itís time to remember who we are. Weíre Americans: tough, resilient, but always full of hope. Itís time to treat each other with dignity. Build a middle class that works for everybody. Fight back against the incredible abuses of power weíre seeing. Itís time to dig deep and remember that our best days still lie ahead.

Itís time for respected leadership on the world stageóand dignified leadership at home. Itís time for equal opportunity, equal rights, and equal justice. Itís time for an economy that rewards those who actually do the work. Itís time for a president who will stand up for all of us.

Read Joe's Vision Here

Events

Find Or Host An Event For Biden Here

Donate Here

Joe Is The Onesie
If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Joe Biden

4 replies, 418 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Joe's Story and More (Original post)
WeekiWater Apr 2019 OP
Peacetrain Apr 2019 #1
WeekiWater Apr 2019 #3
nolabear Apr 2019 #2
DownriverDem Apr 2019 #4

Response to WeekiWater (Original post)

Thu Apr 25, 2019, 09:15 AM

1. Bookmarking for all the good reads!!! TY!!

Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Peacetrain (Reply #1)

Thu Apr 25, 2019, 09:17 AM

3. I enjoyed the Joe's Story section of his campaign website.

It's a good timeline.
Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Thu Apr 25, 2019, 09:16 AM

2. Thank you!!

Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Thu Apr 25, 2019, 09:20 AM

4. Love Joe

Folks want normalcy. Biden represents that. Nothing in Biden's past compares with trump. Foreign leaders are begging him to run. He can beat trump. He won't take trump's crap. trump does not want to run against Biden. trump needs Pennsylvania. Biden can win Pennsylvania. He was born and raised in Pennsylvania. Biden has a close relationship with blue collar workers. They will support him because they know how much trump has screwed him. I would love to see Biden run with a strong progressive Dem woman (Harris?). She would then be positioned to become the first woman President! (remember we have not had a woman VP yet either)
Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread