HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Democrats 2020 » Buttigieg 2020 (Group) » An excellent article by t...
Pete Buttigieg You are in the Buttigieg 2020 Group. Only members who have selected Pete Buttigieg as their preferred Democratic presidential candidate are permitted to post in this Group.

Fri Oct 4, 2019, 02:23 PM

An excellent article by the the New Republic:

A bit long, but well written and very in depth about Pete! I recommend it highly.

https://newrepublic.com/article/155246/pete-buttigiegs-undeniable-allure?fbclid=IwAR1IT-L2n2HVLAyzr8dR8U9EfXC-jm1ZjLsBXPtK4ImUqbxdRV1px8IaNAw

2 replies, 790 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply An excellent article by the the New Republic: (Original post)
CaliforniaPeggy Oct 4 OP
Celerity Oct 4 #1
MBS Oct 4 #2

Response to CaliforniaPeggy (Original post)

Fri Oct 4, 2019, 04:04 PM

1. thanks Peggy!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to CaliforniaPeggy (Original post)

Fri Oct 4, 2019, 06:44 PM

2. yeah, this was a great one, thanks for posting.

In the last debate, when Pete gave his wonderful closing statement about coming out, I thought about that old EF Hutton ad once again (as I have numerous times before, almost whenever he speaks. There's no doubt that I at least lean in whenever he speaks). But this time it wasn't just the audience who leaned in: it was his rivals on the debate stage.
If we voters don't take advantage of this one in-a-generation (maybe even once-in-a-lifetime) opportunity that's being offered to us to enlist this man to help move us forward, all I can say is, "shame on us."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread