HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Democrats 2020 » Sanders 2020 (Group) » NEWS: UPDATED: Sanders Ca...
Bernie Sanders You are in the Sanders 2020 Group. Only members who have selected Bernie Sanders as their preferred Democratic presidential candidate are permitted to post in this Group.

Fri Sep 20, 2019, 11:11 AM

NEWS: UPDATED: Sanders Campaign Surpasses 1 Million Voter Contacts in Iowa

Last edited Fri Sep 20, 2019, 11:52 AM - Edit history (1)

3 replies, 238 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply NEWS: UPDATED: Sanders Campaign Surpasses 1 Million Voter Contacts in Iowa (Original post)
Donkees Sep 2019 OP
ritapria Sep 2019 #1
roody Sep 2019 #2
corbettkroehler Sep 2019 #3

Response to Donkees (Original post)

Fri Sep 20, 2019, 11:47 AM

1. Great News from Iowa

A so called poll released 2 days ago placed Bernie at 9% in Iowa - 1 % ahead of Amy Klobuchar Back in the real world Bernie is running a kick- ass campaign in Iowa

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Sep 20, 2019, 09:21 PM

2. Damn. I just left Iowa a month ago.

I hate to miss all this excitement. The Bernie staff and volunteers there are fearless and awesome.

Reply to this post

Sun Sep 22, 2019, 11:33 AM

3. Sanders Is Flailing! Sanders Is Flailing! I Have Memphis Oceanfront Property For Sale!

Last edited Mon Sep 23, 2019, 09:31 PM - Edit history (1)

Bernie Bashers on both sides leapt for joy at Bernie's supposed crisis when he shifted staff in key positions in New Hampshire. I denounced it as much ado about nothing but cynics were undeterred.

Could a campaign in disarray achieve 1 million voter contacts by September with the Iowa Caucuses not taking place until February?

Come on!

Cynics will demand facts. Here's one:

Per WikiPedia, the population of the State Of Iowa as of the 2010 census was a whisker above 3 million. Even allowing for a yuge rise in that number, despite the exodus caused by tRump, the Bernie 2020 campaign has made the equivalent of contacts of roughly 30% of the entire state by Septmber!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread