HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Democrats 2020 » Sanders 2020 (Group) » CONFIRMED: Over 4000 peop...
Bernie Sanders You are in the Sanders 2020 Group. Only members who have selected Bernie Sanders as their preferred Democratic presidential candidate are permitted to post in this Group.

Sun Sep 22, 2019, 04:51 PM

CONFIRMED: Over 4000 people in attendance at the Bernie Sanders rally in Norman today.

2 replies, 265 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply CONFIRMED: Over 4000 people in attendance at the Bernie Sanders rally in Norman today. (Original post)
Donkees Sep 22 OP
ritapria Sep 22 #1
corbettkroehler Sep 23 #2

Response to Donkees (Original post)

Sun Sep 22, 2019, 04:56 PM

1. It is Bernie : His crowds don't count

With regard to CNN and MNBC , the silence will be deafening ..Last night CNN discussed whether Bernie should drop out of the race in favor of Elizabeth

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ritapria (Reply #1)

Mon Sep 23, 2019, 08:37 PM

2. I Can't Believe You Mentioned That! Come On! 4,000 In Warren's Birth State Is Meaningless

Sanders should fold up shop right now and forget about opening another state. He just learned that he may secure a key endorsement in California, too. That means even less than nothing.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/12963578

1,000,000 voter contacts in Iowa alone barley qualifies for anyone to waste a single click learning about this accomplishment. My response? Meh!

Not a single voter in the country feels the bern.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread