HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Democrats 2020 » Sanders 2020 (Group) » Senator Sanders: Support ...
Bernie Sanders You are in the Sanders 2020 Group. Only members who have selected Bernie Sanders as their preferred Democratic presidential candidate are permitted to post in this Group.

Thu Oct 17, 2019, 05:14 AM

Senator Sanders: Support for Medicare for All Keeps Rising

Oct 16, 2019

Some of you may have seen a recent poll which showed that 86% of Democrats and 68% of Independents now support Medicare for All. The reason is pretty obvious. It is getting harder and harder to defend a dysfunctional healthcare system in the United States, in which over 80 million people are uninsured or underinsured and some 30,000 people die every single year because they don't get to a doctor when they should. What the American people are demanding, loud and clear, is a system that guarantees health care to all people as a human right, not a system in which billions of dollars are made by drug companies and insurance companies. We are going to win this fight.

3 replies, 103 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Senator Sanders: Support for Medicare for All Keeps Rising (Original post)
Donkees Oct 17 OP
corbettkroehler Oct 17 #1
Donkees Oct 17 #3
Uncle Joe Oct 17 #2

Response to Donkees (Original post)

Thu Oct 17, 2019, 02:29 PM

1. He Mentioned It In The Debate, Too - I Need That Ammunition

By chance, has anyone seen the page with those poll numbers? I need them for ammunition.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to corbettkroehler (Reply #1)

Thu Oct 17, 2019, 03:24 PM

3. It was a NY Times July 2019 poll sorted by party ID/lean ...

Warren Gunnels posted the chart on twitter

Reply to this post

Response to Donkees (Original post)

Thu Oct 17, 2019, 03:06 PM

2. Kicked and recommended.

Thanks for the thread Donkees.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread