HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Quixote1818 » Journal
Page: « Prev 1 2

Quixote1818

Profile Information

Gender: Do not display
Hometown: New Mexico
Member since: Mon Dec 1, 2003, 03:42 PM
Number of posts: 23,835

Journal Archives

The Ashley Madison Leak Is Putting Lives At Risk

He makes some really sobering points! I really hope no one dies or goes to jail over this.


The video instantly reminded me of the frequent Pitt Bull wars over in GD


https://www.facebook.com/AboveAverageProductions/videos/1046937838663810/

Should We Raise the Minimum Wage?

Land of the free home off the scum bag cops

Democratic Socialist

Sam Seder obliterates this Libertarian on Reaganomics!

This is a couple of years old but it's really good!

The daunting mess that mining companies have left the Gov. to clean up

Of known abandoned mine lands on public lands. Most of the sites are abandoned hardrock mines. As of January 2, 2015, the inventory contained over 48,100 sites and 89,500 features. Approximately 20% of the sites have either been remediated, have reclamation actions planned or underway, or do not require further action. The remaining 80% require further investigation and/or remediation.






http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/more/Abandoned_Mine_Lands/abandoned_mine_site.html

Trump's Megyn Kelly Twitter Tantrum

Go to Page: « Prev 1 2