...for the last 8 weeks.
Our sweetest ever Yellow Lab was suffering with a previously undetected congenital heart value problem & was in so much pain that we had to put her down just 8 wks ago. I held her head as she passed away.
She was *only 5*! And was so very kind to everyone & every critter she ever met- there wasn't an oz of aggression in her sweet sweet soul.
She even tolerated my pet wild squirrel coming into the house.
2 days after her death, my husband's mind created an apparition of her - superstitious folks would say he saw her ghost & it'd be wonderful to think it was.
So, yes, this pic deeply touched my heart.
What was your dear Shepherd girl's name?
I traveled back with him in 2010 & he couldn't believe how Shanghai had changed.
I'd never seen a city like it - larger than LA, with skyscrapers as found in NYC, and lit up like Vegas.
Beijing was more traditional... and smoggy. We still saw a lot of poverty in between but that country is clawing its way to the top very quickly...by hook or crook. International patents don't mean poop to them. And they'll try to bride anyone they can!
And then there's their space programs...
They try hard, work very hard, steal & copy what they can, but they don't have the innate creativity & innovation we have.
Toured China for 6wks in 2010 and couldn't close my mouth.
And TRump just helped them.
An estimated 40% to 90% of salmon in infected streams and rivers are dying before they spawn.
The culprit is simply traffic. It turns out that chemicals in the tires are affected by ozone and those compounds are washed by rain into drainage ducts which go into the waterways where salmon swim.
May he rot in hell (wish there were a literal hell).
Surprisingly, this black guy of ME hertiage would be a RW crazy.
1. He was born in 1985.
2. He previously lived in Lynchburg, Virginia, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and in Fort Worth, Texas.
3. He is a Southern Baptist.
4. He is a former member of the Christian Right group Council for National Policy (CNP).
5. In November 2006, he repeated stole household items from a womans home in Fort Worth. In December 2006, he broke into a mans van, stole his debit card and tried to use it to withdraw $400.
6. In 2007, he became a member of the John McCain campaign. On August 18, 2007, he was arrested in Fort Worth and was charged with two felony charges namely credit card or debit card abuse and burglary of a vehicle.
7. In 2008, he worked at the Republican Convention.
8. In April 2008, he pleaded guilty to the credit card or debit card fraud and was sentenced to four years probation and restitution of the stolen money worth $400. His probation ended in May 2012.
9. In 2012, he joined the National Bloggers Club, which originally referred to itself as a 501(c)(3) organization but changed it to a nonprofit after an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) agent revealed that it had not filed the proper paperwork to be considered a legitimate 501(c)3. He went on to become the groups president.
10. In 2011, he started working at Vice and Victory. He went on to become its chief executive officer.
11. His life was discussed in Bill Schmalfeldts book Vice and Vice: With the Emphasis on the Former, which was published on November 17, 2012.
12. From 2016 to 2017, he worked at Rabble.
13. In 2016, he wrote on Facebook, I think he (Donald Trump) destroyed my party, and I hate the campaign hes running. But Ill gladly choose him over Hillary
Clinton and the violent leftist mob.
14. He is a publisher at Cultture.
15. In June 2019, he went to Minneapolis along with Laura Loomer and Jacob Wohl to film a documentary film titled Importing Ilhan, which was their attempt to prove that Ilhan Omar had married her brother. In the same month, he tweeted that Kamala Harris was not an American Black because she was Jamaican-Indian, which was retweeted by Donald Trump, Jr.
16. He is not a member of the Donald Trump campaign.
17. He is the leader of the Stop The Steal movement, which protested against the transition of the U.S. presidency from Trump to Joe Biden.
Rep. John Lewis, Sen.John McCain*, Rep. Elijah Cummings, and Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
*McCain will be forever remembered for his iconic thumbs down vote to stop Obamacare repeal.
Oh, and fuck TRump.
The joy of winning this most important race and sorrow of losing these great people - Rep. John Lewis, Sen.John McCain, Rep. Elijah Cummings, and Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Are two different things.
Of the 2, Dark Energy is far more mysterious and has almost completely eluded our understanding. Physicists developed the highly complex string theory in an attempt to understand it but without much success. However, that is about to change with a soon to be published paper.
Nice guy came out, then called backup.
We were out on our midnight doggos walk when 2 car sped passed us in the back of our remote neighborhood. The suspects both hit the curve & spun around 180°. Both drivers exited their cars & ran down into the wooded ravine.
Highly suspicious activity, we thought, and, because I was trying to protect "my" wild foxes who lived in that ravine from possible hunters who had been trying to kill them, I called the cops.
I was surprised at how very nice the cops were & how they spent almost an hour trying to track these guys but couldn't find them. The nice, young policeman ran the plates & found these guys lived about 40miles away.
But since it was approaching 1:30am & we were tired, went went home to sleep.
Anyway, I never hesitate to call the police here. (It's another story in Baltimore where my son lived; cops there are rotten.)
Profile InformationGender: Do not display
Member since: Tue Sep 14, 2004, 11:13 PM
Number of posts: 27,936
About DuppersLOVE CRITTERS, most all critters, but I bite people. ;)
- 2023 (139)
- 2022 (90)
- 2021 (148)
- 2020 (187)
- 2019 (205)
- 2018 (195)
- 2017 (78)
- 2016 (15)