True DoughTrue Dough's Journal
Think you'd be willing to try this one?
What's the matter? Ssssssscared??
I think I'll pass!
The author admitted that it was very difficult to narrow it down. No surprise there.
1) That time Trump suggested injecting household cleaners into people's lungs to cure them of the coronavirus.
2) That time he looked at a solar eclipse without eye protection after everyone was repeatedly told not to look at the eclipse without eye protection.
3) That time he couldn't admit he was wrong when he tweeted that Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama, and so he drew on a weather map with a Sharpie to make it seem like he was right.
4) That time he threw paper towels at people in Puerto Rico who had just endured Hurricane Maria.
5) That time he asked members of the National Security Council if they could nuke hurricanes rather than letting them hit the U.S.
6) That time Trump was told to talk about Frederick Douglass at a Black History Month event, clearly had no idea who that was, and while trying to bullshit his way through the talk, implied that Douglass was still alive.
7) That time he suggested that his much-desired border wall could just maybe be buttressed with alligator moats.
8) That time he asked Canada's prime minister, Justin Trudeau, "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?"
9) That time Trump "liked" a tweet praising Rihanna.
10) When he called the Second Epistle to the Corinthians "Two Corinthians."
More context on each of these items at the source:
Turtles for me. While I loathe Mitch McConnell, I try not to think about him when I reach for more delicious Turtles. Maple fudge is another guilty pleasure.
I made shortbread cookies for my wife about 10 days ago. She has finished the batch, only giving away a few. I told her I'd make more but she says, "Don't you dare" because she can't stop eating them.
These guys are beyond the pale!
Maybe it was more appealing when the play was drawn up. Execution was lacking, badly.
Actually, yeah I do know why.
Put up or shut up!!
Within the description on the vendor's website: "Very funny, people will enjoy playing with it. A perfect toy to relieve stress, anxiety and bad emotion, making your mood better." How can you go wrong?
Profile InformationMember since: Sun Jul 17, 2016, 11:36 PM
Number of posts: 16,506
- 2023 (277)
- 2022 (275)
- 2021 (333)
- 2020 (90)
- 2019 (323)
- 2018 (235)
- 2017 (442)
- 2016 (86)