1) Jen Psaki is hitting her stride. Appears more comfortable. Kudos to Jen for not taking the bait. Why should Biden weigh in on Arkansas Governor race. This isnt the office of the twice impeached president..
2) Some in the media still doesnt understand the issues of importance to the country. Asking daily about Bidens opinion on the impeachment trial doesnt help a single life.
3j The media knows there will be a CDC briefing tomorrow. The questions asked today about the vaccine, given this information, makes no sense.
4) Questioners really should consider whether they are asking a question that does more than split hairs. Whether we have herd immunity early or late summer to me is splitting hairs.
5) judging by some of these questions, the media seems to assume Bidens policies are fully implemented. There is a lot to address given the mess Biden has to clean up.
6) it seems some of the media knows little about the legislative process. I believe i hear someone ask every day, how long Biden will negotiate with the GOP. If I didnt know better, I would think the world was going to end if a relief package isnt passed by Friday.
Im already hearing media debates over perceived competing interests of impeachment versus advancement of Joes agenda. Nonsense. This will continue, so dont take the bait. Leave the. impeachment issue in the background until the trial. Take a tip from Stacey Abrams, who is THE best communicator we have, currently. During the recent GA Senate election, interviewers would ask her about Trump. She declined to speak about him, and immediately pivoted to the election. Perfection.
Emotions are running hot. It was obvious in speeches yesterday and its understandable, given the horror of the January insurrection. Dems need to synchronize communication to be clear, concise and focused on the agenda that got Joe elected.
Profile InformationMember since: Thu Sep 15, 2016, 05:37 AM
Number of posts: 4,371