HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » BKDem » Journal
Page: 1 2 Next »


Profile Information

Member since: Wed Jan 24, 2018, 11:30 PM
Number of posts: 1,733

Journal Archives

After 5 tedious hours of debate, the witness vote will be 51-49.

Then, after another 5 hours, of debate the acquittal vote will be 53-47.

God bless 70% of America. The other 30%can go fuck themselves.

We can stop saying nice things about John Bolton now.

He gave a paid speech last night supporting the testimony of the impeachment witnesses. His book comes out on March 17.

Bolton is now, and has always been, a war-loving lunatic. Now we know he's also a money-grubbing coward.

"A cross between clown show and a whore house."

John Heileman.

The Sean Misko question from about 20 GOP senators....

...was based on a Red State (!) story that names the whistleblower.

So Rand Paul wasn't as sneaky as those senators (including Cruz and Rubio), and he wasn't as successful.

What a bunch of assholes

Abuse of power is not impeachable.

Neither is murder—that’s just abuse of gun power. And bribery is not impeachable—that’s only abuse of somebody else’s lack of will power. Like Alan Dershowitz, you see surely see where this is going: you can’t impeach a President. That would be an abuse of the Senate’s power of removal.

Ah! So it was Susan Collins who complained to Roberts about civility.

Well, of course it was. Poor, sensitive Susan. I really think politics just just too terribly brutish for her. Perhaps she should resign.

But one question before you go, Susan dear. Have you ever read a tweet from Donald Fucking Trump? How the fucking fuck did you ever fucking deal with that?

NYT: Republicans "bristle" at the tone of the impeachment arguments

They bristle? How terribly upsetting for them! Why can't the House managers show the proper civility and respect?

Doesn't our President always take the high road? Isn't he unfailingly polite and soft-spoken? Why don't the losers, liars and Democrat scum follow his example?

I'm thinking in particular of Liddle' Adam (Pencil Neck) Schitt.

OMG. Hamilton nailed Trump in 1792.

Just quoted by Adam Schiff.

"When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, having the advantage of military habits—despotic in his ordinary demeanour—known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty—when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity—to join in the cry of danger to liberty—to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion—to flatter and fall in with all the non sense of the zealots of the day—It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may “ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.”

Martha McSally is a RW POS

She should be denied a vote.

Lev: "The Trump Hotel was a breeding ground."

For, I presume, assholes and bedbugs.
Go to Page: 1 2 Next »