HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Regarding Impeachment: Wh... » Reply #1

Response to malchickiwick (Original post)

Sun Jun 16, 2019, 09:55 PM

1. I believe it's called a "select committee"

Combining members of various committees, such as intelligence, judicial, oversight, etc. for the singular purpose of determining whether the president should be impeached.

Works for me.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
malchickiwick Jun 2019 OP
LineNew Reply I believe it's called a "select committee"
Fiendish Thingy Jun 2019 #1
murielm99 Jun 2019 #2
FBaggins Jun 2019 #3
Fiendish Thingy Jun 2019 #4
Please login to view edit histories.