HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Journalist Tom Ricks 'Beg... » Reply #15

Response to blm (Reply #14)

Mon Mar 17, 2014, 02:54 PM

15. It was a valid question.

 

And Greenwald not wanting to answer it is valid, too, if you theorize that he's trying to protect Snowden.

But it was an artless and defensive reply by Greenwald. He has a thin skin and likes to fight with other journalists.
[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 101 replies Author Time Post
ProSense Mar 2014 OP
MADem Mar 2014 #1
FSogol Mar 2014 #2
Democracyinkind Mar 2014 #3
ProSense Mar 2014 #4
Fawke Em Mar 2014 #6
blm Mar 2014 #14
LineLineLineReply It was a valid question.
randome Mar 2014 #15
Fawke Em Mar 2014 #97
frazzled Mar 2014 #30
ProSense Mar 2014 #38
Maedhros Mar 2014 #45
ProSense Mar 2014 #52
frazzled Mar 2014 #56
Maedhros Mar 2014 #59
frazzled Mar 2014 #63
Maedhros Mar 2014 #65
Mojorabbit Mar 2014 #86
Maedhros Mar 2014 #88
treestar Mar 2014 #89
VanillaRhapsody Mar 2014 #101
ProSense Mar 2014 #46
ProSense Mar 2014 #36
DevineBovine Mar 2014 #50
bvar22 Mar 2014 #58
DevineBovine Mar 2014 #93
bvar22 Mar 2014 #95
Number23 Mar 2014 #54
Cha Mar 2014 #71
Rex Mar 2014 #57
Cha Mar 2014 #70
functioning_cog Mar 2014 #81
TwilightGardener Mar 2014 #5
Fawke Em Mar 2014 #7
6000eliot Mar 2014 #8
Hassin Bin Sober Mar 2014 #10
TwilightGardener Mar 2014 #12
Fawke Em Mar 2014 #98
JI7 Mar 2014 #16
Fawke Em Mar 2014 #99
tarheelsunc Mar 2014 #9
fbc Mar 2014 #35
okaawhatever Mar 2014 #43
stevenleser Mar 2014 #11
ucrdem Mar 2014 #41
librechik Mar 2014 #13
jeff47 Mar 2014 #27
Maedhros Mar 2014 #48
Control-Z Mar 2014 #83
treestar Mar 2014 #17
PowerToThePeople Mar 2014 #18
msanthrope Mar 2014 #20
Hissyspit Mar 2014 #21
stevenleser Mar 2014 #24
Hissyspit Mar 2014 #25
stevenleser Mar 2014 #26
treestar Mar 2014 #47
Cha Mar 2014 #79
Cha Mar 2014 #82
Whisp Mar 2014 #44
Union Scribe Mar 2014 #85
Cha Mar 2014 #72
WillyT Mar 2014 #19
johnnyreb Mar 2014 #69
bananas Mar 2014 #77
Hissyspit Mar 2014 #22
Whisp Mar 2014 #23
Cha Mar 2014 #73
LanternWaste Mar 2014 #28
MNBrewer Mar 2014 #29
SidDithers Mar 2014 #31
ucrdem Mar 2014 #32
TheSarcastinator Mar 2014 #37
ucrdem Mar 2014 #39
Cha Mar 2014 #74
Luminous Animal Mar 2014 #53
cantbeserious Mar 2014 #33
OilemFirchen Mar 2014 #78
Warren Stupidity Mar 2014 #87
frylock Mar 2014 #34
ProSense Mar 2014 #40
A Simple Game Mar 2014 #60
ProSense Mar 2014 #61
A Simple Game Mar 2014 #62
Whisp Mar 2014 #42
Maedhros Mar 2014 #49
ProSense Mar 2014 #51
Cha Mar 2014 #67
Blue_Tires Mar 2014 #55
Cha Mar 2014 #68
Cha Mar 2014 #64
Bonobo Mar 2014 #66
Warren Stupidity Mar 2014 #75
arcane1 Mar 2014 #76
functioning_cog Mar 2014 #80
Cha Mar 2014 #84
Octafish Mar 2014 #90
DisgustipatedinCA Mar 2014 #92
Octafish Mar 2014 #94
ProSense Mar 2014 #96
ProSense Mar 2014 #91
Blue_Tires Mar 2014 #100
Please login to view edit histories.