HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Coming soon to Utah liquo... » Reply #1

Response to nationalize the fed (Original post)

Tue Jul 29, 2014, 04:10 PM

1. How to get a cannabis card from the Utah Hemp Extract Registry

Register: How-to guide for qualified Utah residents to get cannabis oil cards

SALT LAKE CITY The Utah Department of Health is now issuing hemp oil registration cards to those who qualify.

Officials said they are meant for Utah residents who are being treated for intractable epilepsy.

However, there is more to it than just picking up the card.

To apply, patients will have to get a neurologist certification, submit medical records, show proof of identity and residency and pay a $400 application fee.

Register: Qualify? Click here to apply for your hemp extract card

More: (PDF) Click here for more info on registering and to find out if you qualify.. MORE (Fox13now.com)

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
nationalize the fed Jul 2014 OP
LineNew Reply How to get a cannabis card from the Utah Hemp Extract Registry
nationalize the fed Jul 2014 #1
SidDithers Jul 2014 #2
Ruby the Liberal Jul 2014 #3
LineNew Reply ^
nationalize the fed Jul 2014 #4
Please login to view edit histories.