HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » *****EMERSON POLL TRUMP +... » Reply #6

Response to Jamesyu (Original post)

Sun Nov 1, 2020, 11:21 AM

6. The Seltzer poll

Has 12% undecided. That seems high in this environment. Not doubting the quality of the poll. I believe trump will get around 48% so where does the other 52% go to?

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.