HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Home & Family » DIY & Home Improvement (Group) » I need to find a particlu... » Reply #6

Response to csziggy (Original post)

Mon Feb 15, 2021, 09:20 PM

6. Looks like some kind of rivet, but

I would bet you could make something with some sort of hollow tubing or long ferules that you could use a screw in, or even some kind of epoxy type of a situation.

Of course I would use bailing wire.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.