HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Ask the Sanders people fo... » Reply #25

Response to RBInMaine (Original post)

Tue Feb 16, 2016, 12:16 AM

25. What's sad here is that we support a revolution to do something about the 16,000,000 children

 

living in poverty and you scoff because you don't like People's revolutions. You like Goldman-Sachs and the wealthy. I would dare say that you are not a real Democrat to worship at the alter of wealth.

The revolution is a People's movement around the world to over-throw the Oligarchs that you seem to worship.

While thousands, tens of thousands wait in the snow to see Sen Sanders, Clinton is having tea and crumpets with Mr. Goldman-Sachs as he slips a half million dollars into her wallet.

There are two sides to this class war and Democrats side with the 99% and Sen Sanders. The other side is the Wealthy 1% and their bought and paid for politicians (DINO's) and worshiping followers.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 47 replies Author Time Post
RBInMaine Feb 2016 OP
bravenak Feb 2016 #1
JonLeibowitz Feb 2016 #5
bravenak Feb 2016 #8
JonLeibowitz Feb 2016 #15
bravenak Feb 2016 #16
JRLeft Feb 2016 #2
AgingAmerican Feb 2016 #3
Empowerer Feb 2016 #4
Fumesucker Feb 2016 #6
cherokeeprogressive Feb 2016 #7
daleanime Feb 2016 #9
Rocky the Leprechaun Feb 2016 #10
ProudToBeLiberal Feb 2016 #11
libdem4life Feb 2016 #12
99th_Monkey Feb 2016 #13
kstewart33 Feb 2016 #14
99th_Monkey Feb 2016 #17
angstlessk Feb 2016 #26
uponit7771 Feb 2016 #45
Paulie Feb 2016 #18
think Feb 2016 #19
Bobbie Jo Feb 2016 #20
leftupnorth Feb 2016 #21
Cali_Democrat Feb 2016 #22
Glamrock Feb 2016 #34
Lordquinton Feb 2016 #36
rhett o rick Feb 2016 #38
rhett o rick Feb 2016 #40
rhett o rick Feb 2016 #42
uponit7771 Feb 2016 #44
Luminous Animal Feb 2016 #23
jillan Feb 2016 #24
LineReply What's sad here is that we support a revolution to do something about the 16,000,000 children
rhett o rick Feb 2016 #25
Jarqui Feb 2016 #27
saltpoint Feb 2016 #28
Dawson Leery Feb 2016 #29
Lordquinton Feb 2016 #37
rhett o rick Feb 2016 #47
Katashi_itto Feb 2016 #30
jfern Feb 2016 #31
rhett o rick Feb 2016 #32
lastone Feb 2016 #33
beam me up scottie Feb 2016 #35
Hekate Feb 2016 #39
Skwmom Feb 2016 #41
uponit7771 Feb 2016 #43
LexVegas Feb 2016 #46
Please login to view edit histories.