You are viewing an obsolete version of the DU website which is no longer supported by the Administrators. Visit The New DU.
Democratic Underground Latest Greatest Lobby Journals Search Options Help Login

Reply #3: you need an attorney [View All]

Printer-friendly format Printer-friendly format
Printer-friendly format Email this thread to a friend
Printer-friendly format Bookmark this thread
Home » Discuss » Topic Forums » Civil Liberties Donate to DU
pitohui Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Tue Feb-27-07 12:09 AM
Response to Original message
3. you need an attorney
Edited on Tue Feb-27-07 12:10 AM by pitohui
it doesn't matter that your husband had a prescription, alcohol is a legal product too but you are still not allowed to operate under the influence of it

ambien is a very, very serious drug and no one should be operating a motor vehicle with this drug in their system in my humble opinion

you will need an attorney to fight this, like it or not, R.N.s and especially M.D.s get arrested for impaired driving all the time, they are not immune to the effects of the drug just because another person in their profession wrote a note (script) for them
Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

Home » Discuss » Topic Forums » Civil Liberties Donate to DU

Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1 Copyright 1997-2002
Software has been extensively modified by the DU administrators

Important Notices: By participating on this discussion board, visitors agree to abide by the rules outlined on our Rules page. Messages posted on the Democratic Underground Discussion Forums are the opinions of the individuals who post them, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Democratic Underground, LLC.

Home  |  Discussion Forums  |  Journals |  Store  |  Donate

About DU  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy

Got a message for Democratic Underground? Click here to send us a message.

© 2001 - 2011 Democratic Underground, LLC