As the novel coronavirus spreads across the country -- leading to record numbers of cases and increased deaths in several states -- President Donald Trump shared a message on Twitter saying doctors and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are "lying."
"The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19," the game show host and conservative commentary Chuck Woolery wrote, in a tweet the president shared with his over 83 million followers on Twitter. "Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most ,that we are told to trust. I think it's all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I'm sick of it."
Trump shared the message without comment or elaboration. There is no evidence the CDC, a federal agency, or doctors are "lying."
The president also shared a message critical of the nation's foremost infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
ByBen Gittleson/July 13, 2020, 8:47 AM
* He just lost the election, there is no turning back. People are getting sick and dying around us every day from this and he thinks we are stupid to believe him and his minions. What a foolish move.
Photo-op. So does this mean he won't have another rally? lol
1. Trump will lose his reelection.
2. Trump will claim that the election was rigged.
3. Trump will not leave the WH
4. Trump's aides will hunker down in the WH and won't leave either.
5. Trumps administration will not transition
6. Trump will file a lawsuit and try to get the SC to overturn the election votes.
7. Racist supremacist will stand around the WH armed to make sure no one takes Trump out the WH
8. If the SC rules that Trump lost and has to leave, he won't leave.
9. The Inauguration will go as scheduled, without Trump or anyone in his administration there.
10. Or, the Inauguration will be postponed.
Trump keeps saying the economy is good. Gaslighting 101. There are two kinds of people in this world those who know what the deal is and those who know and don't care.
Profile InformationMember since: Mon Nov 26, 2012, 08:08 PM
Number of posts: 12,608
- 2020 (43)
- 2019 (124)
- 2018 (356)
- 2017 (474)
- 2016 (313)
- 2015 (122)
- 2014 (290)
- 2013 (74)