HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Tonight showed us that th...

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 01:06 AM

Tonight showed us that the more Trumpian a Republican is, the better their political fortunes

Lord help us all.

5 replies, 689 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Tonight showed us that the more Trumpian a Republican is, the better their political fortunes (Original post)
EffieBlack Nov 2018 OP
Barack_America Nov 2018 #1
EffieBlack Nov 2018 #3
StuckInTexas Nov 2018 #2
rusty quoin Nov 2018 #5
C_U_L8R Nov 2018 #4

Response to EffieBlack (Original post)

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 01:09 AM

1. Does this surprise you?

It's a testament to just how uneducated the Republican base is. It's the fundamental basis of Trumpism.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Barack_America (Reply #1)

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 01:12 AM

3. This goes beyond the Republican base

If only the base was voting for these people, they'd lose. Others are putting them over 50%

Reply to this post

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 01:10 AM

2. If the people I encounter at work

and I use the word "people" very loosely here, are any indication, they would ratchet their support to eleven if he changed "lock her up" to "kill them all". I'm so thankful we have a check now on this administration by taking the house, but the point you made is being overlooked. The more extreme the rhetoric from the repukes, the better they performed with their utterly deplorable base.

Reply to this post

Response to StuckInTexas (Reply #2)

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 01:25 AM

5. Oh yeah. They are somewhere beyond earth. They are a captured people and fully in for Trump.

It hasnít happened here before, but here we are. They would love to kill us all, because in their minds, we are not humans, and they have the guns.

The kick is, they do not realize it is them who stopped being human by any measure in the history of the world. Maybe a comparison would be the ancient Romans who drank and bathed in lead.

Reply to this post

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 01:12 AM

4. Hate sells.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread