HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The rabbit hole effect!

Tue Nov 13, 2018, 08:18 AM

The rabbit hole effect!

Just as we go from one issue to another and so on. Trump has kept the media busy for the past 3 1/2 years when he announced that he was running for president. He has an act and knows how to push one button to the next. He is a con and can work thru his pathetic life by being childish and then mocking, insulting, ridiculing anyone that gets in way. He has his base and some high ranking government people backing his game which will make for a bad future. Thankfully, the GOP Congress's power was strip from him, so there can be some check and balance in our government. Trump will continue to move the rabbit hole effect and will continue to cause chaos. We have to be determined to not follow him. We need to stand up to him and push back, not to the point where we loose our focus for 2020. Just like the midterm election, we can push thru, if we can keep the focus to push Trump out. It is 2020 for the taking or Trump will have control for a very time.

2 replies, 617 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply The rabbit hole effect! (Original post)
imanamerican63 Nov 2018 OP
dewsgirl Nov 2018 #1
dewsgirl Nov 2018 #2

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Tue Nov 13, 2018, 08:31 AM

1. My son is 21 as of yesterday and in basic training for the Air Force, he is graduating next week

He also loves politics. I have been trying to remember key political moments since he left. He left during the Kavanaugh hearings, funny thing is most of the moments I think were important, weren't orchestrated by Trump, so much as fueled by him. None of the daily noise he creates, even really sticks out in my mind. There has been a tsunami of BS everyday since he left, and I remember Khashoggi, pipe bombs and the shootings. Well of course and the election.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to dewsgirl (Reply #1)

Tue Nov 13, 2018, 08:49 AM

2. Of course and the fires.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread