HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Wonder what an internatio...

Sat Dec 29, 2018, 08:51 AM

Wonder what an international poll on most admired men and women would show?

I bet Trump and Melania would not make the top ten. But then, I have been wrong before.

3 replies, 401 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Wonder what an international poll on most admired men and women would show? (Original post)
allgood33 Dec 2018 OP
marble falls Dec 2018 #1
Roland99 Dec 2018 #2
Squinch Dec 2018 #3

Response to allgood33 (Original post)

Sat Dec 29, 2018, 09:25 AM

1. You're wrong again.

Barack and Michelle Obama Are Gallup Pollís Most Admired Man and Woman in 2018

https://www.mediaite.com/online/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-gallup-polls-most-admired-man-and-woman-in-2018/

Former President Obama can now claim 11 straight years at the top of this poll and is now just one first-place finish short of tying Dwight Eisenhower for the most times being Most Admired Man.

President Donald Trump is the second most admired man according to the poll, earning 13% mentions to Former President Obamaís 19%.

This marks the first time in 17 years that a woman other than Hillary Clinton has been named by Americans as the woman they admire most. Ms. Obama more tripled the others, earning 15% of total mentions.

Former Secretary of State Clinton fell to a shared third place, behind Ms. Obama and Oprah Winfrey. First Lady Melania Trump also shares the third place spot with the former political opponent of her husband.

A chart of overall Most Admired rankings is embedded below, or read the Gallup News article here.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to marble falls (Reply #1)

Sat Dec 29, 2018, 09:43 AM

2. That's not an international poll, is it?

Reply to this post

Response to allgood33 (Original post)

Sat Dec 29, 2018, 10:22 AM

3. You're so clever! No one would see through the real point of that!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread