HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Conversely, I *never* tri...

Sat Jan 12, 2019, 03:37 PM

Conversely, I *never* tried to like Meegan McCAIN & succeeded wildly at it!1

It's my peeve of peeves for wingnuts to dismiss what we say as being "talking points" as though we are their empty headed, parrot mirror image.

*********QUOTE*********

https://pagesix.com/2019/01/11/meghan-mccain-tries-to-hate-joy-behar-but-she-cant/
Meghan McCain ‘tries to hate’ Joy Behar but she can’t

.... “She’s really funny and at the end of the day I try and hate her but I can’t,” McCain said. “I’m telling you I’ve never had more fun fighting with someone on TV than I do with Joy Behar.”

And the ABC show, which dedicates several segments to hashing out occurrences in the Trump administration, requires prep for McCain and Behar’s daily face-offs.

“I go into battle every day knowing that she is smart, she knows her talking points (and) she watches as much cable news as I do,” she told Cohen.

“We always make up, I promise,” McCain added. ....

4 replies, 717 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Conversely, I *never* tried to like Meegan McCAIN & succeeded wildly at it!1 (Original post)
UTUSN Jan 2019 OP
Crutchez_CuiBono Jan 2019 #1
hibbing Jan 2019 #2
LyndaG Jan 2019 #3
blueinredohio Jan 2019 #4

Response to UTUSN (Original post)

Sat Jan 12, 2019, 04:04 PM

1. Who, but a sociopath, likes fighting?

Shes trying to make it all...just a job. REPENT MCCAIN. Do it now. Stop supporting these russians. Your dad would insist on it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Jan 12, 2019, 04:38 PM

2. Well watching cable "news" certainly keeps you informed

Glad that's her that's her resource to stay so informed about current events and be able to espouse her viewpoints so strongly.

Peace

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 12, 2019, 04:40 PM

3. I tried to give M McCain a chance.

But, when she said she hates cats and shoots squirrels for the fun of it, yikes. I do feel bad she lost her father. They were very close and that has to be difficult.

Reply to this post

Response to LyndaG (Reply #3)

Sat Jan 12, 2019, 04:53 PM

4. I can't stand her self righteousness and nasty comments every time a democrats name is mentioned

Abby is catching up to her. Two rich girls who have never wanted for anything

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread