HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Pussy Grabber POTUS, Kava...

Fri Feb 1, 2019, 11:54 PM

Pussy Grabber POTUS, Kavanaugh SCOTUS, racist Gov. of FL, racist Steve King in office...

and Franken gone and now Northam. Dems are setting precedents and standards that can not be met, and the double standards are sickening. Put ANYONE'S life under a microscope and there will be some kind of dirt. EVERYONE!

EVERYONE has a past and some mistakes in it. These do not define us forever. The Northam thing was 35 VERY LONG YEARS AGO!! My goodness.

We are going deeper and deeper down a bad rabbit hole with this. Eating our own time and time and time again, setting impossible standards. And the GOPers are laughing their asses off at us. THEY have won again.

12 replies, 1256 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to LBM20 (Original post)

Fri Feb 1, 2019, 11:56 PM

1. don't forget the pro lynching piece of shit that Mississippi just elected to senate

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to JI7 (Reply #1)

Fri Feb 1, 2019, 11:58 PM

2. Yup. Another good case in point.

Reply to this post

Response to JI7 (Reply #1)

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 12:06 AM

7. And 2 indicted Republicans re-elected.

Gaetz, Nunes, Jordan, and Meadows all are still in office. Martha McSally lost her election and still got in the Senate. Hawley is now under scrutiny for committing a crime and I doubt he will resign. Mitch McConnell was at a Confederate event taking a picture in front of the Confed flag. He'll never step down.

Republicans get away with anything. Dems just destroy each other.

Reply to this post

Response to OliverQ (Reply #7)

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 12:08 AM

8. Yup. Look at how many R's have had racist shit on their facebook pages, and yet they stay in office.

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 1, 2019, 11:58 PM

3. No. You're wrong. We're better than them. And Northam isn't Franken.

Reply to this post

Response to manor321 (Reply #3)

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 12:00 AM

4. 35 years ago. 35. We have got to stop eating our own. They are in POWER, and we eat our own.

Reply to this post

Response to LBM20 (Reply #4)

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 12:21 AM

12. Yes, racism, misogyny, nepotism, criminality, amorality--- these are all OK if the "offender"

has a "D" after their name. When THEY do it, we jump up and down and scream, but when one of ours is caught with their ass in the wind, we call it "justified" by their sins. LLP

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 12:04 AM

5. Don't forget that Richard Byrd was once an actual member of the KKK and he changed

Just sayin'

Reply to this post

Response to world wide wally (Reply #5)

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 12:05 AM

6. Yup. And you mean ROBERT Byrd. He was in the Senate for decades. One of the longest in history.

Reply to this post

Response to LBM20 (Reply #6)

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 12:12 AM

10. Yes, Robert Byrd.

I have a good memory but it is short

Reply to this post

Response to world wide wally (Reply #5)

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 12:17 AM

11. he was also anti gay rights although he did end up voting for it at the end of his life

Northam was never a bigot while in office.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 12:10 AM

9. Yup ... this ... although I think the fact that it's 1984 weighs heavily to me ...

Because I remember that time. People did not have the same sensibilities. They just didn't.

IF more racist-tinged stuff comes out from the guys past, I'll re-evaluate. But this one thing, in 1984? I'm sorry, it doesn't rise to the level IMHO.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread