HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » In a nutshell the way I s...

Fri Apr 12, 2019, 10:58 AM

In a nutshell the way I see this whole Barr thing, and please tell me if I'm wrong...

Somebody got surveilled while our intelligence agencies were looking into Russian interference in the 2016 election. Now, instead of concentrating on what was discovered in that surveillance, Trump's team is trying to cast aspersions on the surveillance itself, claiming that it might not have been done legally. And, while this is going on, no one is allowed to see an unredacted copy of the Mueller report, most likely because whatever is in it was obtained by the very surveillance effort those covering for Trump want to discredit. This is what my tiny lib- tard is coming up with.

3 replies, 823 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply In a nutshell the way I see this whole Barr thing, and please tell me if I'm wrong... (Original post)
Ohioboy Apr 2019 OP
Fozzledick Apr 2019 #1
Ohioboy Apr 2019 #2
bluestarone Apr 2019 #3

Response to Ohioboy (Original post)

Fri Apr 12, 2019, 11:10 AM

1. It's a lot simpler than that.

Paul Manafort and Carter Page are known Russian agents who have been under NSA surveillance for years while working for the Kremlin. That surveillance routinely continued after Putin sent them to manage the Trump campaign.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Fozzledick (Reply #1)

Fri Apr 12, 2019, 11:21 AM

2. I'm all about the right of innocent people to not be surveilled

But, it sure sounds like our intelligence agencies had good reason to be doing what they were doing. If Trump's campaign got caught up in it we have a right to know.

Reply to this post

Response to Ohioboy (Reply #2)

Fri Apr 12, 2019, 11:35 AM

3. RIGHT ON!!

tRUMPS people WERE GUILTY as Hell!! end of story!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread