HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Former Justice Department...

Sat Aug 31, 2019, 12:37 PM

Former Justice Department official: 'We have a Russian asset sitting in the Oval Office'

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/30/1882438/-Former-Justice-Department-official-We-have-a-Russian-asset-sitting-in-the-Oval-Office?detail=emaildkre

"We have a Russian asset sitting in the Oval Office. … There is no fathomable explanation for why the president said these things. Letting Russia off the hook for bullying smaller countries and then blaming Obama for it? It's directly out of the Putin playbook." — former senior Justice Department official

”No question” that Trump is behaving like a “spy for the Russians. … The evidence is so overwhelming that in my 35 years in intelligence, I have never seen anything so certain." — Glenn Carle, former CIA covert operative

"I think what's going on right now is an Occam's razor scenario. Trump wants to do deals with Russia when he leaves the presidency. We already know he was interested in building a Trump Tower in Moscow before and during the election. The best way of doing a deal with Putin is to be nice to him, so I think what Trump is doing is currying favor." — Robert Deitz, former lawyer at the CIA and the National Security Agency

5 replies, 775 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Former Justice Department official: 'We have a Russian asset sitting in the Oval Office' (Original post)
Botany Aug 2019 OP
triron Aug 2019 #1
Botany Aug 2019 #3
triron Aug 2019 #2
UniteFightBack Aug 2019 #4
KPN Aug 2019 #5

Response to Botany (Original post)

Sat Aug 31, 2019, 12:42 PM

1. What many of us at DU have been saying for 3 years already.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to triron (Reply #1)

Sat Aug 31, 2019, 12:49 PM

3. This was the biggest series of crimes (multiple elections) in our nation's history and both ...

.... Ryan and McConnell were well aware of what Russia was doing and said nothing. As per DU
knowing about Trump and Russia I was all over it when right after Trump moved into the White
House he invited in Lavrov and Kislyak into the Oval Office and gave 'em top secret intel.

Reply to this post

Sat Aug 31, 2019, 12:49 PM

2. Yet MSM pretty much ignores it. Why? They are chicken shits.

Reply to this post

Sat Aug 31, 2019, 12:50 PM

4. Yes indeed he is a Russian Asshat to the core. nt

Reply to this post

Sat Aug 31, 2019, 12:58 PM

5. They are only now concluding this?!! God Help Us!!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread