HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » It's not just us, the who...

Sat Jan 25, 2020, 06:07 PM

It's not just us, the whole world is watching, watching how the greatest

democracy is going to handle a fair and free trial that will show the world, how we here in the USA, claim that no one is above the law, including the most powerful man on the planet. Let us hope our country is up up the task. Such a powerful message to all the weary worn men and women, from around the globe, will help herald in a new future for fractious humans. Maybe when we learn the true direction of peace, the world will no longer vote for a trump* like cretonne to lead the world..

4 replies, 624 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply It's not just us, the whole world is watching, watching how the greatest (Original post)
Miigwech Jan 2020 OP
sandensea Jan 2020 #1
wendyb-NC Jan 2020 #2
milestogo Jan 2020 #3
underpants Jan 2020 #4

Response to Miigwech (Original post)

Sat Jan 25, 2020, 06:14 PM

1. No doubt about it

Although I can tell you that very few would hold it against the U.S. as a nation and as a people if Cheeto can't, in fact, be removed.

Most folks in other countries - the at least somewhat modern ones, anyway - are keenly aware of the Democratic/Republican partisan divide.

And most know the GOP to be the radicalized, pseudo-fascist vehicle it has become - such that no one will be too surprised if Republican senators shield Donald Despot from removal no matter what the evidence.

People in other countries are usually very familiar with the problem of politicians putting party above country.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Jan 25, 2020, 06:25 PM

2. I agree with you.

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 25, 2020, 06:29 PM

3. The world is watching the greatest democracy in the world die a terrible death.

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 25, 2020, 06:39 PM

4. Lots of reading there

Give me female saying it to me on the TV

NO, seriously that's where we are.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread