HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » After Labor Day/Conventio...

Thu Aug 20, 2020, 12:08 PM

After Labor Day/Conventions Polls will be informative.

Since Iím an old guy (first vote was for Carter), Iíve learned not to get too excited or depressed about summer polling.
Itís really after Labor Day and both conventions that I really get all Susan Collins (concerned).
My hope is to see our ticket with a ten point national and five point battleground states lead after Labor Day.

Of course, no matter what the polls say (good or bad), we must all work like thereís no tomorrow.

Our goals:
Win the Electoral College big.
Win the Popular Vote big.
Take back the Senate.
Increase our House advantage.
Win back some statehouse Governorships and State Legislatureís.

We must all:
Register people
Donate
Volunteer
Win Everywhere!

2 replies, 226 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply After Labor Day/Conventions Polls will be informative. (Original post)
Funtatlaguy Aug 2020 OP
redstatebluegirl Aug 2020 #1
Funtatlaguy Aug 2020 #2

Response to Funtatlaguy (Original post)

Thu Aug 20, 2020, 12:31 PM

1. I am older gal, first vote for McGovern but I agree with everything you say.

I will be paying less attention to the polls after Labor Day because I'll be busy working like a crazy woman to get people registered and getting out the vote. We must win BIG! We must make it clear to the racists in our country that they are in the minority, not the majority. Push them back under their rocks again.

The polls are good to look at, just don't let them lull you into a false sense of security. I know I've been beating that drum for a long time, but I mean it. That was our downfall in 2016, along with the ones who chose to take their toys and go home because their candidate did not win the nomination. The country is at stake this time, nothing less.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Funtatlaguy (Original post)

Thu Aug 20, 2020, 12:34 PM

2. Good on you.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread