Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
1 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
Will the billionaires please stand up and speak out? (Original Post) Boogiemack Sep 2020 OP
Some observations from a real billionaire PJMcK Sep 2020 #1

PJMcK

(21,748 posts)
1. Some observations from a real billionaire
Mon Sep 28, 2020, 07:17 AM
Sep 2020

Here are some thoughts from Berkshire Hathaway's Warren Buffett.

A. Rule #1: Never lose money. Rule #2: Never forget Rule #1.

B. Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap people.

C. If you're in the lucky 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.

None of that sounds like Trump.

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»Will the billionaires ple...