HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The argument Republicans ...

Fri Dec 11, 2020, 07:23 PM

The argument Republicans have no answer for

Republicans claim that there were millions of fraudulent ballots cast that put Joe Biden and Kamala Harris over the top. My question would be, how did Republicans end up picking up seats in the House and maintaining many vulnerable seats in the Senate in this scheme?

Did this democratic scheme not think to cast fraudulent ballots for the down ticket races as well? It just seems that if the Democrats were smart enough to manipulate the voting process to get Biden and Harris elected, you'd kind of think that they would also be smart enough to manipulate the voting to also get more Democrats elected to the House and Senate at the same time. Huh?

Common sense dictates that there was no fraudulent ballots cast but common sense isn't what we are dealing with here on the Right I suppose. Developing a frontal lobe might help these poor unfortunate misfits.

2 replies, 685 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply The argument Republicans have no answer for (Original post)
Joe Nation Dec 2020 OP
marylandblue Dec 2020 #1
brewens Dec 2020 #2

Response to Joe Nation (Original post)

Fri Dec 11, 2020, 07:34 PM

1. Oh they have answers but they are just as stupid as the original accusations.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Joe Nation (Original post)

Fri Dec 11, 2020, 07:40 PM

2. It was republicans voting for Biden, then straight ticket on everything else. Not all the

difference, but a good chunk.

If you did try and set up some huge voter conspiracy that requires people to cast ballots illegally, or bribed them to vote for Biden, how would you even begin to know who to approach? You would not make it very far before someone ratted you out. It just wouldn't work. Hell, I might take the money and vote the way I wanted anyway. Can you get busted for taking a bribe and screwing someone on it?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread