HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The Republicans, except f...

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 05:53 PM

The Republicans, except for 10, have chosen party over country

All Republicans should be run out of elective office. They have demonstrated that they do not care about anything but power

4 replies, 282 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Republicans, except for 10, have chosen party over country (Original post)
Kyblue1 Jan 13 OP
ffr Jan 13 #1
royable Jan 13 #2
Moostache Jan 13 #3
regnaD kciN Jan 13 #4

Response to Kyblue1 (Original post)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 05:55 PM

1. Their country and their party. Not what we have now. This doesn't work for them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 05:56 PM

2. I am validated in my decision about four years ago to never ever ever again vote for a repub.

For ANYTHING. Even if running unopposed. And for the time being, I won't vote to retain any judge who was nominated by a repub.

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 05:57 PM

3. The bigger issue is their voters...

These Republicans who are voting to side with sedition and incitement of insurrection - even when it threatened their very lives in the moment at least to some degree - are disgusting weather vanes. The point the direction the financial winds and re-election chances tell them to...but the people who support them, the y'all-queda crowd and all the other enablers, they are the ones that need to be rooted out and either de-programmed or expelled from the union.

These people claim 'patriotism' yet they are cowards and nihilists and insurrectionists at best, treasonous enemy terrorists at worst. There clown car representatives don't come up with this on their own...they kowtow to the "base" and then the non-base allows it to continue.

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 06:04 PM

4. More like: they've chosen ideology over democracy...

...as many had predicted they would the minute it became clear they couldnít enact their ideology via democracy.

Itís the essence of totalitarianism.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread