HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Time for spring cleaning...

Mon Apr 19, 2021, 12:23 PM

"Time for spring cleaning." . . . Please come CAPTION Ron DeSantis!!!!

Ron DeSantis is saying: "On the contrary the law I just signed making it legal to run over protestors who are blocking the road will support America's freedoms. First, let me point out that that the law doesn't force drivers to run over protestors, it respects individual choice and liberty. Second, by giving the drivers a choice, it builds the decision-making powers of the individual. Third, America needs citizens with decision-making skills to survive into the 21st century. . . . It's a win-win-win for our country!"

3 replies, 574 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Time for spring cleaning." . . . Please come CAPTION Ron DeSantis!!!! (Original post)
skip fox Apr 2021 OP
Aviation Pro Apr 2021 #1
Midnight Writer Apr 2021 #2
skip fox May 2021 #3

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon Apr 19, 2021, 12:49 PM

1. His brain was badly damaged during his time advising NSW operators on what they could or couldn't do

Usually it involved giving legal cover to kill as many brown people as possible.

Nickname: DeathSentence.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Apr 19, 2021, 02:08 PM

2. "I'm practicing my sphincter face like Trump and Tucker. How am I doing?"

Reply to this post

Mon May 10, 2021, 11:25 AM

3. R.D. continues

"When they ask me how I can ignore Trump's misstatements and untoward actions, I say 'It's easy. . . . They have a pill for that.'"

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread