HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "And my questions have go...

Sun Jun 27, 2021, 07:21 AM

"And my questions have got questions!" . . . Please come CAPTION Tucker Carlson!!!

Tucker (frozen foods for a brazen fool) Carlson is saying: "So it seems General Milley has turned into General Twinkletoes before our very eyes! . . . I am telling you here and now that these military types are being brainwashed by left-wing "woke" propaganda. Soon they'll all be back in diapers gumming the remote while watching the 24-hour cartoon channel. . . . They wouldn't know a real man if they saw one!!!"

5 replies, 527 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply "And my questions have got questions!" . . . Please come CAPTION Tucker Carlson!!! (Original post)
skip fox Jun 2021 OP
NanceGreggs Jun 2021 #1
skip fox Jun 2021 #2
underpants Jun 2021 #3
NCjack Jun 2021 #4
skip fox Jun 2021 #5

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Sun Jun 27, 2021, 07:40 AM

1. So true, Tucker.

Your audience "wouldn't know a real man if they saw one".

That's why they watch you every night, and delude themselves into thinking you're a real man - or even a real human being.

Just goes to show you how easily-manipulated the whack-jobs who listen to people like you are.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to NanceGreggs (Reply #1)

Sun Jun 27, 2021, 08:10 AM

2. Caution: CAPTIONing at DU is a creative sport, but

we try to channel our subjects' essence, having them say what they would say if they thought they could get away with it, or giving them a CAPTION exposing their stupidity, dishonesty, hypocrisy, etc.

So Carson didn't say that, and the "real man" portion is the punchline to the joke since this spud never wore the uniform and he's attacking a decorates general. All for the joke.

Reply to this post

Sun Jun 27, 2021, 08:12 AM

3. Tucker's: I know. Me too. Why in the hell are we touching this with a 10 foot pole?

They have a completely captive audience, if they didnít mention it he audience would never hear about it.

Reply to this post

Sun Jun 27, 2021, 09:28 AM

4. "I know what you libs are thinking -- why doesn't someone rush me and stretch

a rubber over my head."

Reply to this post

Response to NCjack (Reply #4)

Sun Jun 27, 2021, 09:43 AM

5. You have pointed to an

uncanny resemblance heretofore unnoticed.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread