HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The state of Florida has ...

Sat Aug 14, 2021, 07:01 AM

The state of Florida has had almost as many deaths from C-19 as the # of Londoners who died ....

... in the Nazi bombings in WW II. 40,000 dead in Florida from C-19 so far and 50,000 civilians died
during the German air raids aka "The Blitz." Sadly I think Florida will soon pass the 50,000 mark.
Everybody needs to remember that @ the CPAC meeting a little more than a month ago the audience
cheered when somebody said that President Biden had not hit his goal of 70% of Americans vaccinated
by July 4th.

People like Ron DeSantis and organizations such as Fox News need to be held accountable for this
preventable carnage.

Sorry to rant but I was just watching a documentary about WW II and I remember somebody had posted
a meme here on DU that people not getting vaccinated now would be like a person in London during the
Blitz who not follow the black out rules @ night.

2 replies, 704 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply The state of Florida has had almost as many deaths from C-19 as the # of Londoners who died .... (Original post)
Botany Aug 2021 OP
Scrivener7 Aug 2021 #1
Botany Aug 2021 #2

Response to Botany (Original post)

Sat Aug 14, 2021, 07:05 AM

1. And Florida's death numbers are waaaaaayyyyy underreported.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Scrivener7 (Reply #1)

Sat Aug 14, 2021, 07:10 AM

2. DeSantis is not stupid he has an undergrad degree from Yale and his J.D. is from Harvard Law.

He knows what he is doing will kill people end of story.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread