Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
4 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
I will be voting for _______________ in my state's primary (Original Post) DemocratSinceBirth Oct 2023 OP
I'll be voting for the guy who has WhiteTara Oct 2023 #1
I regret I only have one recommend to give your post. DemocratSinceBirth Oct 2023 #3
Never understood "let's all agree that we all agree" polls. brooklynite Oct 2023 #2
In NH Biden is not on the ballot. Voltaire2 Oct 2023 #4

WhiteTara

(29,745 posts)
1. I'll be voting for the guy who has
Sat Oct 28, 2023, 02:22 PM
Oct 2023

navigated us through the most turbulent time in modern history. I'll leave behind the guy who has been in Congress for less than 6 years and represents the district most well known for its toy trucks. It's not even a brief hesitation in my stream of consciousness.

Kick in to the DU tip jar?

This week we're running a special pop-up mini fund drive. From Monday through Friday we're going ad-free for all registered members, and we're asking you to kick in to the DU tip jar to support the site and keep us financially healthy.

As a bonus, making a contribution will allow you to leave kudos for another DU member, and at the end of the week we'll recognize the DUers who you think make this community great.

Tell me more...

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»I will be voting for ____...