HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Obama Holds Granddaughter...

Mon Dec 17, 2012, 09:38 AM

Obama Holds Granddaughter of slain Sandy Hook School Principal---"My Mother Would be So Proud....."

"...to see President Obama holding her granddaughter. But not as proud as I am of her".

God Bless this President and his deep understanding of those of us who work for a safer more secure community. You can sense his sincerity. He is genuine and was obviously someone Principal Dawn Hochstrung admired, as was indicated by her daughter's tweet.

Link:
http://todaynews.today.com/_news/2012/12/17/15967157-slain-sandy-hook-principals-daughter-tweets-photo-of-her-baby-obama?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=3

2 replies, 1093 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Obama Holds Granddaughter of slain Sandy Hook School Principal---"My Mother Would be So Proud....." (Original post)
louis c Dec 2012 OP
DanM Dec 2012 #1
louis c Dec 2012 #2

Response to louis c (Original post)

Mon Dec 17, 2012, 09:59 AM

1. In every one of these mass shootings . . .

. . . by these criminals, it always ends up that the authorities knew or should have known of the shooter's severe mental problems. It is THEIR JOB to know who is severely mentally ill in their jurisdictions. It is THEIR JOB to ensure these mentally ill people are flagged in the NICS background check database. I am at the end of patience with the ineptness of these bureacrats. FIRE THEM! Replace them with people who care about innocent lives.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DanM (Reply #1)

Mon Dec 17, 2012, 10:46 AM

2. kick

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread