HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Anyone who thinks the war...

Thu Jun 27, 2013, 09:29 AM

Anyone who thinks the war on women is imaginary really needs to start paying attention...

Found on the Being Liberal Facebook page

3 replies, 749 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Anyone who thinks the war on women is imaginary really needs to start paying attention... (Original post)
Playinghardball Jun 2013 OP
raccoon Jun 2013 #1
AndyA Jun 2013 #3
WovenGems Jun 2013 #2

Response to Playinghardball (Original post)

Thu Jun 27, 2013, 09:32 AM

1. Yep, you know that's right.

It really chaps me the way some health insurances won't pay for birth control pills unless they aren't used for contraception,
but I never heard of one refusing to pay for boner pills unless they are used for some medical condition other than just not being able to maintain an erection.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to raccoon (Reply #1)

Thu Jun 27, 2013, 09:40 AM

3. Sometimes I wish they'd never invented ED medications.

I'm sick, SICK, SICK of seeing their stupid ads. What the hell is the deal with the bathtubs anyway? What does that have to do with getting a boner?

Really, I wish they'd outlaw all prescription medicine advertising--television, print, radio--everywhere. The pharma companies have an endless ad budget it seems, and they should since the Republicans basically handed them a fortune back when baby Bush was pResident.

I think all of the pharma companies are a huge scam anyway--half the medicines seem to have "unexpected and immediate death" as a side effect. Personally, I'd rather be flaccid all the time than walk around with a ticking time bomb hanging over my head.

I'll bet a lot of the wives wish their husbands didn't have ED meds as well!

Reply to this post

Response to Playinghardball (Original post)

Thu Jun 27, 2013, 09:40 AM

2. The vote

First one must strip voting rights from the target group prior to attacking or else.....

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread