Except I'm not attacking other posters like you.
i was simply interested in your snark and commented accordingly.
Filter them out by their resumes: experience, education, job history, drug testing, credit report, etc just like everyone else
99.9 % of Congress wouldn't even get a call back
if the required information was spelled out we wouldn't end up with things like last years non-release of taxes.
People could choose to register for the lottery, and those who "win" would serve out their term. This has several benefits:
1) The people would be better represented.
2) There would be more incentive to have decent education in the US.
3) Partisan politics would greatly diminish.
4) Members of Congress wouldn't have to worry about looking tough in order to win elections.
5) Less corruption. Political donations from corporations would be gone.
instead of voter suppression we would have to worry about shrinking the candidate pool.