HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Making minds out of moleh...

Fri Jul 26, 2013, 10:37 AM

Making minds out of molehills. Please come CAPTION Mr. Bill O'Reilly!!!!

Bill (The American Pope) O'Reilly is saying: "And the nasty little secret is that there is no racism in America today! . . . . Let me say that again there is no racism in America today! . . . At least not to the extent that the racism merchants would have you believe. . . . Oh, there might be a couple dozen racists in every state, but they are far from common. . . . They as rare as an honest liberal. . . . And every thinking African American alive today knows that's the absolute truth . . . . Or at least they would know it if they'd stop smoking dope, acting out, pimping their baby momas, gambling and drinking, shuck-jiving, busting caps, and listening to rap music, and so on."

2 replies, 1235 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Making minds out of molehills. Please come CAPTION Mr. Bill O'Reilly!!!! (Original post)
skip fox Jul 2013 OP
skip fox Jul 2013 #1
Erose999 Jul 2013 #2

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Fri Jul 26, 2013, 11:38 AM

1. "I should have the the top show being watched by black Americans!

I give them the straight scoop so they can better their lives. . . . But they listen to hustlers like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton instead. . . . Reverend Jackson, let my people go!!. . . .Heck, there should be a statue of me next to Martin Luther King's statue in D.C.! . . . Only mine should be bigger."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Fri Jul 26, 2013, 11:56 AM

2. The Falafel industry is how many Bill O'Reilly's get their jollies.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread