HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » With Quote Stealer George...

Thu Oct 23, 2014, 08:37 AM

With Quote Stealer George Will It's Stupidity Not Ebola That Is Airborne

Last edited Thu Oct 23, 2014, 09:38 AM - Edit history (1)

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/21/1338183/-George-Will-thinks-Ebola-could-be-airborne-because-he-is-misinformed

snip:

Appearing yesterday on Fox News Sunday, Will explained to his incredulous co-panelists that Ebola is actually far easier to transmit than the authorities are letting on:
"The problem is, the original assumption was that with great certitude, if not certainty, was that you need to have direct contact, meaning with bodily fluids with someone, because it's not airborne. There are now doctors who are saying, we're not so sure that it can't be in some instances transmitted by airborne

Actually, if I was in the same room with Will I would be in full Hazmat getup. My concern would be his obnoxious bloviations would contaminate me with his chicken hawk, 1 percent justifying, pearl clutching, anti-poor, anti-women, commentary and force me to decontaminate myself with a gasoline can and Zippo.

1 replies, 559 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply With Quote Stealer George Will It's Stupidity Not Ebola That Is Airborne (Original post)
kairos12 Oct 2014 OP
Nitram Oct 2014 #1

Response to kairos12 (Original post)

Thu Oct 23, 2014, 09:33 AM

1. George Will is the poster boy for...

...intellectually dishonest, radically partisan ideologues who pose as deep thinkers, knowledgeable commentators, or "journalists."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread